Pages

RIP Kaiser 12/3/07 to 11/6/10

We had Kaiser put down this afternoon.   Starting yesterday morning at 1:30am he started having seizures (remember he had that one last month) and after that one came another a few hours later....for a total of 7 for that day alone.   Over the night time (and I have not slept except for a few minutes here and there since yesterday)...he had more and more and closer and closer together.  and they were violent ones....not little itty bitty ones, but ones where he was thrashing around, body flipping and the legs just freaking out.      Well he never came out of these seizures.  He would have one, and then just lay flat, seemingly asleep.     And then anywhere from 10 mins to an hour later have another one.   He never 'woke' up again.    The vet said we made the right choice.

RIP Kaiser   12/3/07 to 11/6/10
OMG, I miss him so much!!!!  I can't believe he is gone. 
Thank you all for your comments,  I really appreciate them.  It has been an awful month. 

5 comments:

Bandit's Pack said...

Rest in peace, sweet Kaiser.♥ We will continue to keep you in our thoughts. What a rough month, indeed.

Ryker said...

Pass gently over the Rainbow Bridge my friend.
~Ryker

Mack said...

We are just so very sorry to hear of Kaiser's passing. See you again my friend.
It has been such a rough month for your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

-Mack & Momma

Sharon said...

I don't know what to say. Just know my thoughts are with you during this very sad time.

D.K. Wall said...

My very first dog was a German Shepherd named Kaiser - so this hits me particularly hard. We are so sorry for your loss and are lighting a candle for Kaiser.