Pages

Today was a first...

or should I say last night?

Boomer is crated up about 8pm (ok we are all pretty tired by then of watching the puppy and playing with him).  I told hubby to let him out to potty at 10p or so..... well guess who fell asleep and forgot?  you got it!

I was up at 3am (I know, WHY?... Heaven only knows....) and let everyone out....so the bottom line is Boomer went from 8p to 3am holding it! woo hoooooo!!!!!   that was a bit longer then I had plan, but he did it!

Of course someone was extremely awake and playful after that.  yawn.   Am sitting on the back porch at 4:30am.   It is nice and peaceful and temps. are wonderful at this time of morning.

Oh, and don't feed the dogs when you are half asleep.   I dumped the WHOLE dish of food all over the floor.   I could have just kicked myself.  what a mess.   AND, do you know that these dogs are so snoopy they wouldn't EAT it off of the floor!  I had to scoop it back into the dish.  geesh!

No comments: