Pages

A small success!

I went from 8p to 12:30a with no mess in my crate! I am so happy :)   Then until 4a was another success!  Hurrah for me.

Now if I could only please my new mommy and listen to her when she is making noises at me.  I would much rather just do my own thing....why does she always do this when it's so hot out and want me to get up and go to her.  hrmph.

Boomer is a funny pup...the usual puppy noises/activities that get a puppy to come to you don't really seem to work.  He just ignores us and goes on about his rountine.   We decided we would try small treats and that worked for the first few times and then he is like, nah, not worth it!!

Kaiser is getting more used to him and played tug of war with him this morning.  He was very gentle with him and didn't pull to hard.

No comments: