Pages

Third Night....Or Three Dog Night...oh wait, we.....

have FOUR!! duh. See it IS a lack of sleep!

Someone actually slept for a long span of time. Leo had me up at, I think it was 11:30 (these dogs have had the runs, off and on, like you wouldn't believe....nothing seems to help!). Sometimes all at the same time (think it was the food) then it will be one, then the other....etc. Leo is by far the worse one. He has a very sensitive tummy. Speaking to a friend today who also has a shepherd, this seems to be a prevalent thing with them.
Leo then had me up at 2:30 am AGAIN for a potty run....Boomer went out with us that time. Did both of the potties like a good boy....but then he wants to PLAY......and boy did he holler when he was crated again...thankfully it didn't last for a long time. He did do a potty on his puppy pad though :( he had been doing sooooooo good up till then. sniff sniff. After speaking with the breeder it was suggested that I NOT have that in there with him, so the kennel will now be stripped down.

Kaiser is getting better at not be a scary cat around him and is going over and smelling him and a small itty bitty ounce of playing with him.

New Observations:

I am quite feisty

Have realized I have a voice and I can use it

Ha! the big dogs don't know what to do with me when I use that voice

[caption id="attachment_76" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Playing Tug of War with Kaiser"]Playing Tug of War with Kaiser[/caption]

No comments: