Pages

Someone will get....

a smaller crate as of tonight. He did well last night; Anthony let him out at 11:30pm (unbeknowst to me) and I let everyone out at 2:30am. No accidents in the kennel...... but wait!! I left for a few hours and came home to a puddle :( :( :( I had been so happy he didn't piddle in the middle of the night, then this. I guess I am expecting way too much of a young puppy?

So his crate will be reduced to a smaller size tonight. I really hope and pray he doesn't want to sleep in his mess....I feel so mean doing it, but I know it has to be done. wahhhhhhhhhh

I took some video this morning so I will upload it later today.
Here is the link to the page

Here I am back to update my post:

Observations:

I don't think I have ever seen a puppy who actually sits to pee.....he is very sneaky cause he does that in the house and by the time you realize he is doing his "sitting pee" he has already gone on the floor!! ARRRRGHHH

Sometimes I (Boomer) am anti social and just go do what I want to do and don't even pay attention when the humans are trying to get my attention
is that my age? my temperament? my personality?

Sometimes (this is me talking) over the last 5 days, that 'trait' has been a put off... I so fell in love with him and the Black Tri, but Gus like merle coloring better.....hope we made the right choice!

Signed Reena who is second guessing herself now

No comments: