Pages

The 2nd night of Adventure

ok, it's a tiny video... and dark. But he does love to play tug of war! :)

ok, not sure it is really an adventure....but I do know I am a getting tired from a lack of a full night's sleep!

Some observations:

I don't know my name yet

I have figured out how to go up the steps to the patio after we have finished a potty (figured that out the first day)

That it is fun to bite the tails of the big guys (maybe cause I don't have one?)

I think my mom's earlobe is one of the milk fountains I don't get anymore...I sure do miss those

I can pass out into a dead sleep at the blink of an eye




















Big Sister Sam watches out for me and tolerates me (mostly) trying to nurse on her.... big brothers NOT






I love playing with Olivia

The cat in NOT impressed by my ultra cuteness

Tug of War is FUN FUN FUN

No comments: