Pages

No Pictures????

Can you believe we've had Riley for over a week and I haven't posted very many pictures?  bad me, bad me!

I took a tumble down our steps in the middle of the night while carrying him.  He was fine, me not so fine.  Really bashed up my knee good.   OWWW!

Dealing with the potty training...dealing with the parts where he tries to assert himself with us and we firmly tell him "ah, we are the alpha pack members not you"....I forgot about the joys of that part of having a puppy.   Yes I am going through my self doubts about why did I get another puppy!?

1 comment:

Ryker said...

So sorry about your knee. Hope it is mending well.
Yes, we need pictures! And yes, there is a lot of training to be done. He has some fine roll models in the house so that will help.
Once he is house broken things will improve and then you will have many years of fun and worry to enjoy, mostly fun!
I have my doubts as well, with 5 cats and a dog it is always interesting. Three of the cats have health issues and we have spent at least 2,500.00 on vet and meds and special food since the new year. See, It could be worse : )