Pages

Yes, we are getting another puppy

you knew I wouldn't be able to resist.  But first, this is NOT a replacement for my Kaiser Dog.... I don't think we will get another G. Shepherd for quite a while; that I feel would be trying to replace him.  But this little guy will help to fill the hole that Kaiser did leave in the family.

Once again taken with my cell phone....do you think I can remember a freakin' camera...NO!!

He is the Red Tri....in the first picture (which I forgot to rotate) he is the third from the bottom
and in the other two, he is smack dab in the middle
No name picked out as of yet....so submit your ideas for one! :)


3 comments:

Ryker said...

Oh Boy, Oh Boy! I am thinkin of names!

Sharon said...

Congratulations on the new family member! How long before he's old enought to take home?

Reena G said...

Thanks Sharon. He is two weeks tomorrow. Last time we took Boomer at 6 weeks..so we will see.