Pages

Potty Training

Just when I think it's got to be over, no accidents have happen....there one goes.   Bluebelle was so excited this morning that I guess she couldn't wait till she got through the door to go.... :(   well I rushed her out faster then she could go with a loud NO!  accompanying it.

I forget how much I hate this part of puppyhood.  Crate training is going well no messes in there.  Now if they would just get it in their heads that means the rest of the house, I'd be really happy!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi Reena! I came across your post as I am looking for advice with me new aussie puppy. He is 15 weeks old now and im having the same problem! He is so smart and already has sit shake etc but potty training is a real issue! He never goes in his crate but no matter how many times we take him out he will just go randomly while playing inside! Its gotten to the point that I am so desperate for help with this matter...I just want to fix this. We have done everything from rewarding everytime he goes outside to scolding when its inside..have you had any luck?

Reena said...

Courtney

I feel your frustration! Ours are 15 weeks also. All I can say is be consistent, keep at it with what we call the 'eagle eye' on the puppy. Keep up the praising for going outside and the disapproval for messes inside. We are again doing well for the last few days so I am keeping my fingers crossed.